Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Mommy Worlds Collide

Dougie and I went to a "shelter shower" today. My MOMS group's service project is to sponsor the mothers with children at a local shelter. Each of us picked a kid and bought a few things for him or her. Dougie and I ended up with a 3 month old boy so it worked perfectly for us.

Anyway, while we were there, I bumped into another mom I had befriended at La Leche League. I joined both organizations so I could meet some mothers in the area. It was so nice to see a familiar face at the event. I'm finally starting to feel like I'm getting to know people.

Here is updated "family picture". I don't love it but we have so few of them that I wanted to share it.

Family Photo
IMG_1382

More Real People Clothes
IMG_1387

Dougie's mouth seems to be doing a lot better. The drooling has almost stopped. So, it looks like the teeth are taking a break. His eye continues to get infected though. We're really hoping his duct is going to open soon.

No comments: