Thursday, August 2, 2007

Passport Renewal

My passport expired this month. When I called the consulate to see how long getting a new passport would take, they said 3-5 months. I certainly didn't have that sort of time. They indicated that if I went up to Canada, I could get it renewed more quickly. So, that's what we did. We had a trip planned to visit the Sault clan but I added a day on so I could get my passport. We were in and out the same day with a new passport in hand.

As an added bonus, my mother drove up to spend the day with Dougie and me. It was great to have her there to help pass the time while we waited for the passport. Here are a few pictures from our day.

Grandma trying to wake Dougie up for our day
IMG_0294

Play time at a park by the river
IMG_0297

Mum giving Dougie some pushes
IMG_0298

Dougie loves swinging
IMG_0305

Cooling off at the mall with Grandma
IMG_0307

No comments: