Thursday, May 3, 2007

Dougie's Tummy Update

We took Dougie back to the doctor yesterday. He's been throwing up again and seems to spend quite a bit of time in pain. The doctor increased his medication to half a Prevacid in the morning and another half in the evening. He said that if this doesn't correct the problem he wants to do an ultrasound just to be sure there isn't something else causing the problem. Hopefully, this will be all Dougie needs to get him fixed up.

Also, Dougie has increased his fascination with his feet. He's been playing with them for a while but they are irresistible now. He actually grabs them while we change his diaper and it makes it almost impossible to do it up.

Dougie Foot Photo Montage
IMG_2158

IMG_2159

IMG_2160

My favourite one is the last one. He has a "I know I'm cute and I know I can get away with pulling off this sock" look.

No comments: